Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bring home Baby

I can remember when we brought our little Rylie home,  Jan 24th, 2010 our life was falling into place it was everything a mother could have ever wanted well at least it was what I had alway wanted. Then it all Changed on the 29th we Rushed my Rylie to the Hospital that day I never thought that I was going to Bring her Home again, I am truely blesses to have brought my Little Princess home on June 15th! She had to open heart surgeries and one tummy surgery but yet she was still able to come home and since then we have been home.
Rylie Has grown by leaps and bounds she is amazing and my Hero I don't know why but it sounds weird to call my 6 month baby my Hero but she is. I have people ask me all the time how I do what I do.  To them I say I just do... so with that said I am no super hero I am A Mother!
For those of you that dont know here is the defintion of mother

moth·er1    
–noun
1. a female parent.
2. ( often initial capital letter ) one's female parent.
3. a mother-in-law, stepmother, or adoptive mother.
4. a term of address for a female parent or a woman having or regarded as having the status, function, or authority of a female parent.
5. a term of familiar address for an old or elderly woman.
6. mother superior.
7. a woman exercising control, influence, or authority like that of a mother: to be a mother to someone.
8. the qualities characteristic of a mother, as maternal affection: It is the mother in her showing itself.
9. something or someone that gives rise to or exercises protecting care over something else; origin or source.
10. (in disc recording) a mold from which stampers are made
so if you ask me i am just doing my JOB!

But Enough about that I just wanted to take this time to talk about all that Rylie has Accomplish in the few short months being home, she has started to sit up and she is starting to laugh it is weird because It feels like she is only 3 months old. I know that she isn't but it does feel like it i feel as if she is way ahead because we havent been home this whole time. 
Because we have spent so much time in the hospital it put her Big Brother in a weird spot! Mason is now three and has started to take a bunch of steeps backwards He has decied to stop acting like a big boy and start acting like a little baby I feel sorry for him because Mommy and Daddy have there hands full with the new baby. It is hard for him to have one of us alone because Daddy is a COP that works night and Mommy is a stay at home mom that is trying to open up her own Business to help with Bills and to keep her From going Crazy so When I am not Busy with Rylie I am Trying to do orders I dont know if I have learned how to Balance him and Work and Rylie. well sorry for Rambling on tonight but I feel like every body is up to speed and tomorrow night I will post a new post!  

No comments:

Post a Comment