Sunday, August 8, 2010

Wow What a Day!

Oh Wow what a day for the First time I think our House is 95% done I need to put away the Wash but it is all clean. Today I started to work but then my sisters came over and we decided to clean house lol!
I Went to My mothers today with Rylie and we made curtains for my baby sister they are really awesome! Rylie was trying really Hard to Crawl tonight I am hoping that we get there soon because I really want her to get a moving lol!
Mason is Having a Blast at his Grandma's house the past few days but I am Missing him so much.
Daniel is still in California I really wish I could have a fun trip like that even though I know he is training but I am still Jealous a Little It could be worse I could never be able to go any where!
I am working Hard on tutu's and Learning to make Pillow Case Dress hopefully i will have pictures up soon
all I know is I am sleepy and head that way thank you for Following My Rylie!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! My name is Jenny and I am new to your blog. My daughter, Aly, is 13 months old and also has HLHS. I wanted to introduce myself as your newest follower! Looking forward to following your journey! Rylie is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete